The lodging and services
Our self-catering farmhouse, La Maison Haute, is located in the middle of a 6 acre park full of trees and flowers with a view of the Gers countryside, the Arratz Valley and its "garlic capital", Saint-Clar. The house can accommodate up to 8 guests. The beautiful two storey Gers building (215 m2) has been entirely renovated by local artisans to combine tradition with modernity for your personal comfort:
- sleeps up to 8 people;
- direct access to a private outdoor car park;
- ground floor: an entryway with coat hooks and a toilet, a lounge with a fireplace, a dining room with a wood-fired stove, a kitchen and a covered terrace (50 m2);
- first floor: 4 sleeping units (including one on two storeys), 4 bathrooms, toilet facilities and a laundry room.
Facilities and services:
- rental of the house and its facilities from Saturday (check-in starting at 4 pm) to Saturday (check-out by 11 am);
- free access to the park, the secure, heated (depending on the season) salt water swimming pool, the tennis court, the putting green and the boules court.
read more +
- recent, brand name bedding (Decosom® XL 20/21 cm bed bases with headboards covered in fabric in the room’s colours, Simmons® 23/26 cm mattresses); )
- weekly laundry service (sheets and towels) included;
- flat screen TV;
- Canal+/Canal Sat channels, home cinema and DVD player (in the lounge),
- books and board games,
- ree WiFi Internet access throughout the cottage and the property (including by the pool);
- water filtered with a softener;
- underfloor heating;
- foldable child’s cot (under 3 years), available free of charge;
- table tennis;
- wood in wintertime (one stere per week);
- computing services (copier and printer available on request); the cottage is not fitted with a landline.
- foldable child bed (4 to 11 years)
- weekly housekeeping;
- bathrobes and beach towels;
- beds fitted with duvets;
- daily delivery of fresh bread and the regional newspaper (around 8 am).