The guest table and bar
Our restaurant was created for us to receive our guests – and only our guests.
Let us introduce you to products from our vegetable garden and around the region, which we marry in generous, flavourful recipes taught to us by our elders or that we have gathered over the course of our travels, our encounters and our reading.
By reservation only, we will await you in our dining room or on the covered terrace, depending on the season. Lunch reservations are available from 12:30 to 1:30 pm and dinner from 7:45 to 8:45 pm.
We serve full meals (aperitif with tapas, starter, main course with vegetables, salad, cheese* and a homemade dessert, with coffee or herbal tea, wine and a digestif included) at lunch and dinner time. Kids' menus are also available for children under the age of 12. Free for children under 4 years old.
Come to the bar for your welcome refreshment or the aperitif included in the price of your meal
Our bar is open all afternoon and evening. The bar menu offers a broad array of beverages, fizzy drinks and cocktails that we would be delighted to serve with your choice from our homemade tapas and pastries. Let us wait on you at the bar, in the lounge by the fireside, on the terrace or by the pool, depending on the season and your mood. A "continuous" snack bar is available for you to enjoy a quick nibble.
Our bar is open from 10 am to 11 pm.
read more +
Cold meals are available for late arrivals.
Picnic baskets can also be prepared for your daytime excursions (mini-salad, meat and cheese sandwiches, cheese, fruit or dessert, water and wine). Of course, we will gladly accommodate your religious dietary restrictions. Please remember to inform us of any food allergies you may have.
Sample lunch menu:
- couscous salad, grilled Toulouse sausage with chips, salad, seasonal fruit
- rustic pâté, green garlic omelette, salad, fruit tart from the garden
Sample dinner menu:
- tourin garlic soup, guinea fowl with late harvest raisins and a Tarbais bean purée, salad, cheese, peach clafoutis with verbena and mint ice cream
- split pea soup, farmyard duck breast with caramelized fruit, salad, cheese, crispy armagnac-apple pie
- broad bean salad with smoked duck, duck confit with garlic potatoes, salad, cheeses, armagnac and Agen prune ice cream
Sample kids' menu:
- alad from the garden, grilled farmyard chicken with chips, homemade ice cream
We prepare all our dishes in-house, including our cakes and ice creams.
* Cheese at dinner only, 37.5 cL of wine per person.